By Leigha - 02/01/2012 02:14 - Trinidad and Tobago

Today, I found out that if you see a tray with some black stuff in it and you can't decide whether it's powdered black pepper or cigarette ashes, it's not a good idea to taste it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 204
You deserved it 50 148

Same thing different taste

Top comments

HeyImPayton 0

Did you learn nothing from science class?

where's the common sense...? black pepper in a tray? when in the hell does that happen?

Comments

builditbetter09 3

Same thing I was thinking. Wouldn't you smell before tasting it?

Refer to comment 12. There was never any need to deduce the predicament OP unnecessarily presented to themselves.

20- can you say so a 14 year old will understand it? Hahaha

25- Soz homie. I'm be is sorries. Lookses at the commint above yurs and then get why it was stoopit of OP to taste teh ashies, n even moar dumber if OP had sneef eet.

Hahahahahahaha thanks! I just figured if he smelt it he would know it was ashes and not have to taste it haha

14 is waaaay^^^^^^ up there. May I ask you what you're doing down here sir?

28 - Oh how I love your comments SOTY. They're always the best.

Whether it was ashes or black pepper, why in the hell would you taste either one?

Yup, when I don't know what something is the first thing I do is taste it... Moron

could you help me out? I don't know if this is horse shit or balls of cookie dough...

GoW_Chick 14

Well looks like someone didn't make honor roll.

linkinpark98 23

xD Oh wow. You could easily tell them apart by the smell. How the hell did you mix that one up??

Well Sherlock, it looks like you've learned something new today! Don't go around tasting questionable objects on sketchy trays.. You might just get a mouth full of ass.

...Why would you even do that in the first place?

What in the hell did you think you were going to accomplish?

If you found it from an ashtray......then I no longer have faith in humanity.