By Stumanji - 29/12/2009 11:42 - United States

Today, I found out my reward for topping three of the four employee performance charts was a paycut. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 091
You deserved it 2 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is the OP implying that his colleagues didn't get a pay cut and he was the only one who did because he performed well?

Comments

jamjenni2774 0

At least U have a jobso many people theses days would love to have one, with this shitty economy, be thankful

boatkicker 4

Pictures this: You live in a high income area, and work your ass off so that you can keep your house. You take a pay cut, despite doing an amazing job. This pay cut means you can no longer afford your rent/mortgage. You lose your house. Okay, but you still have a job, right? Except that now you have to drive 60 miles to get to work because thats the only affordable place you could find, only you can't really afford that either because gas prices are so high and there's no other way to commute that distance. No buses or trains running in the right direction. So you end up having to quit your job because there just isn't a way to survive with it. I've seen it happen to two good friends of mine.

Is the OP implying that his colleagues didn't get a pay cut and he was the only one who did because he performed well?

Thats sad, u do all that work only to be told u wont get as much money anymore...

the other three got ditched, count your blessings

and tell me...how does that work. i for one am glad i don't have a job......yet

What do you expect for only meeting 75% of the goals?

lmao. If you value your time and sanity, start jobhunting every day off you can (and if you work in an office, at work too). I can't say just quit, everyone's situation is different, but you're on the fast track to being a working loser and the only way out is shopping your skills around.

YDI for not topping all 4 charts! jk FYL that sux unless that guy really was ur boss then YDI

3 outa 4 is 75%. 75% is a C grade. you can't get into a college with a C grade. you can't get a 5 digit paycheck without a decent education. which means that you wouldn't of had a job in the first place if that was school. which means you should stop complaining and try harder. YDI