By Anonymous - 18/03/2014 14:56 - Japan

Today, I found out my ex just got engaged to a girl he met 3 months ago, shortly before he ended our 5 year relationship. His reason for breaking up was that he didn't believe in marriage and couldn't be with someone who wanted to get married. Right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 774
You deserved it 4 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I see this as a good thing because you almost married him.

ariiewilliams 17

What an ass. At least you ended ot so you wouldn't have to be with someone so two-faced

Comments

That's her loss, then. It's better to be without him, then to be with someone who needs to look for an excuse to leave you.

Kill the prospect of someone being fooled into a relationship with either moron with one ring. 2 birds 1 particularly cheap stone.

Quiet_one 22

Been there, OP. That sucks. I was dumped a while back because he was "too busy for a relationship," but very shortly afterward he was desperately seeking a new one (as in, multiple online dating profiles and flirting with anything that moved). Now he's even busier, and engaged. It would have been nicer to just say he wasn't interested in me anymore, instead of adding a second insult by lying about it. Oh well. Good riddance! Even if you don't feel like it now, you're way better off without that enormous douche in your life.

This sounds similar to me and I couldn't be happier, things happen for a reason OP it just wasn't meant to be.

My ex left me last year after three years together for the exact same reason. I wouldn't be surprised to see him engaged to another girl pretty soon with the way he is. Chin up, OP. He's an ass and you deserve better.

skittyskatbrat 19

I think that in less than 9 months the reason will become obvious....

For a change I am glad he left you Asshole

No commitment to you in the first place, good riddance! This quick stage of his will make him crash hard and fast.

It's pretty pathetic that he had to wait 5 years to break it off for that reason. Why did he even bother wasting your time? Sorry, OP. Karma will bite his ass for sure.