By Anonymous - 27/09/2012 23:09 - Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City

Today, I found out my ex-boyfriend of a month has a new girlfriend. That girl is my cousin, the same one who's been listening to my tears fall as I've confided my feelings to her for the past few weeks. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 621
You deserved it 2 610

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MrBond007_fml 6

It's always an inside job. Keep digging she probably caused your breakup in the first place. She may also be a Russian spy, just a heads up.

Comments

KingCeltic77 18

FYL OP. Family shouldn't do that to each other.

perdix 29

He lasted a whole month with you? I read two sentences by you, and I feel like I'm stuck in "Inception!" I've got a headache. On the other hand, it looks like your cousin puts the "Ho" in Ho Chi Minh City.

I think she means he's been her ex for a month...

perdix 29

#20, you figured that out? I guess that's why you're the math major and I'm just a dumb ol' engineer. So, if she's the new girlfriend, and he broke up with the OP a month ago, do we know that the cousin overlapped the OP? How long was the OP with the boyfriend before they broke up? Did the cousin steal him? My poor pea brain reels! Maybe you can help me decipher the timeline of the this love triangle, O math goddess!

pabst4america 1
sleepinginclass 8

I also read it that they were together for a month. Was wondering why she has been crying for weeks over a month long relationship.

Perdix, if you're a "dumb ol' engineer", then I'm clearly overestimating my smartness.

perdix 29

#103, you read my comment wrong. I was not trying to be sarcastic, I was looking for your help. I clearly glossed over the EX-boyfriend part in the first place and was wondering how you saw the events unfolding.

Not sarcastic my ass. I may be a math major, but I'm also literate. That was dripping with sarcasm.

perdix 29

#131, hahaha, ok, but I was just trying to be humorous, not pissy. I thought it would be funny, though, if you used your math skills to figure out what's going on. I'll bet you could used game theory and probability to rate the likelihood of various scenarios, followed by a big QED.

This is one of those times where a good old fashioned "stomp that bitches face into the ground" is in order. It's one thing for a friend to do it but your own cousin that's just horrible.

Inediblepeaches 15

Bitchbitchmcbitchitybitchbitch :3 sorry, i had to.... You can thumb me down now :c

lyskiss 10

Your picture of the crazed pony goes well with your comment.

Inediblepeaches 15

I actually was and still am going to change it, so your reply may no longer be valid :3

Some girls are so desperate they will stomp all over anyone, even family, just to get a guys attention. Sad and immature.

Apparently your dumbass cousin forgot that whole "blood is thicker than water" thing. Maybe you should prove it to her.

JustDerpin 11

I like the way you think, Doc

Yes. let's do the literal experiment by cutting her and using her blood to weigh in with water. I like the sound of that.

Never confide in a female; they're scandalous! And that was her plan from the beginning. She was just waiting fir get chance to pounce. P.S. I know ALL females aren't like that, but a lot of us are.

Sorry folks! That should be *for her*. It won't happen again. :-)

No a lot of us aren't like that.. Not every girl is just waiting to steal someone's boyfriend. If they are they are bitches.

No, I was referring to the mistake I made with the words I corrected. And also, my comment wasn't idiotic, it was my opinion. Have you ever heard of that? I don't care that you don't agree, I'm still gonna feel that way. And I never said all females are waiting to do that, I said they're scandalous. Big difference. Calling women bitches is ok, but scandalous isn't? Fine with me.