By Kris - 06/12/2010 20:31 - United States

Today, I found my iPhone. Too bad it was when I was getting my clothes out of the washer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 153
You deserved it 29 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well your iPhone is all nice and clean now, right? ... Right??

Comments

Oh my god! That sucks :( That happened to me once, but it wasn't an iPhone.

Igor_g5 0

They aren't really big. They're thin and fairly lightweight.

kacielikewhoa 0

I really do not like all of these posts where people complain about how they didn't find their phone or iPod until it was too late. Like, WTF? :P

How do you not find an iPhone in your pocket? I mean really? I find GUM in my pocket before washing mine. That's like 2 or more grams. Compare that to a 4.8 Ounce iPhone. (137 grams) Thank you Google for making my point.

that happened to my phone as well! I called it from my brothers phone because I couldnt find it until I ran into the washing room and saw my phone vibrating and lighting up at the door during the spin cycle :|

tykiej 0

Why can't you idiots check your pockets before putting your clothes into the washer? You deserve it, moron.

lexi365 20

that happened to my iphone too. but then i got a the new iphone 4. get a new one...

skateking133 0

Well some of us don't have mommy and daddy to buy us new 600 dollar phones (or whatever they cost) when we're too stupid to take them out of our pockets before we do our laundry.

Aren't the bar indicators subjective, though? I thought that was (one of the reasons) why all the iPhone 3G users were up in arms after the iOS 4 update. They made the bars more accurate, so the signal stayed the same, but the phones showed fewer bars.

I dont ever check pockets before I do laundry, and I've found a few rocks in the washer before since my son thought it was cool to put rocks in his pockets, but I have a habit of emptying my pockets before even taking the item of clothing off. You should pick up that same habit.

That's why I turn my clothes inside out! (proudly states).