By jocksblow - 14/11/2011 13:23 - United States

Today, I found an old jock strap in my tuba. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 392
You deserved it 4 292

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

So that's what you've been blowing for months.

Comments

FYLDeep 25

Sounds more like a skin flute.

You don't inspect your instrument on a regular basis? YDI

How do you think he found that jock strap if he wasnt inspecting it ??

Actually, tubas are big. There's a lot of pieces - large pieces - on them. Plenty of nooks and crannies that things could get stuck in...like jock straps apparently...and it'd be months before you realize. This does, however, seem a bit far-fetched.

Outstanding! Knew I left it someplace odd, please launder and return.

KiddNYC1O 20

Good to know pranks are still alive and well.

This has to be one of the most surreal sentences I have read in a long time! Are you sure you weren't on something you shouldn't be?

Sorry OP, but I have to say YDI.... No disrespect, but when I went to high school and then to college, the guys in the band that played tuba never got laid and always got picked on. I'm not condoning that sort of thing, but let's be honest about life. And by the way, that probably wasn't spit you cleaned out of the spit valve so many times....ughhh

alex6946 10

25- how do you even know if they got laid or not? did you keep track or something..? no one in my school picks on band kids, they will gang up on you! :o

Our tuba player is probably one of the most badass kids I know.

the tubas at my school are pretty chill kids .

And this is coming from someone who has loserman in his username...

I play tuba in marching band, and all 6 of our tubas are the most badass people you'll ever meet.

All the tuba players I know are pretty damn hot. Lay off

caseylynn91 0

I'm a tuba player. People don't mess with tuba players. We're not the fat kids you see in cartoons. In fact, tuba players are pretty strong. As in, punch-you-upside-you're-head-knock-some-sense-into-you strong. I repeat, people don't mess with tuba players.

Angelice_fml 0

At my school, our tuba line includes some of the most respected and well known people in the whole school. Hell, even our piccolos get respect from people outside band just for being a part of it in the first place. Then again, my school is a band school. xD We have one of the top marching bands in the whole country.

rachellen619 0

The Tuba player in our marching band was homecoming king:)

tuba_erika 1

Hey I'm a girl And and a tuba player and we are actually some of the coolest people ever. Unlike you dumbass. No disrespect my ass

hiflier1012 3

My friend is dating a tuba player and he is defidently getting layer...

Someone put a use condom in my locker at school. When I found the guy that did it I made him eat it.

Yeah, blowing up used condoms like that other guy.. Not pleasant.

StromyG2 10

That gives new meaning to "********".