By no tp - 15/02/2012 01:26 - United States

Today, I forgot to grab toilet paper on the way home from work. Since I don't have a car and all of my friends have plans for Valentine's Day I'm now down to wiping with cotton balls. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 788
You deserved it 8 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

You do what you gotta do to keep your ass clean.

That would be awful. The fluff comes off of those things so easily.. That shit must be all up in your areas.

Comments

I think you can use three seashells somehow. I saw it in a movie...

For years I've been wondering how the three sea shells were supposed to work! Baffling!!

yikes. you don't have paper towels, or maybe even a wash cloth you could use ? that would be better than cotton balls. i could only imagine the mess.

Agree but a guess they dont think like a normal person

Aw don't use washcloth, that's towlies son

Poor you. How terrible that you have to wipe your ass with pure cotton. What an inflated sense of entitlement to have if you think this is an FML.

vde_fml 15

......there is one thing called water perhaps you have heard of it.

Did it not occur to you to ask a neighbor? Use napkins or towels? Even walk to a damn store!?

perdix 29

Well, at least you're getting some balls slapping against your ass on Valentine's Day. Only your diary will be fooled.

At least you're not on your period too (I hope)?

I really fail to see the problem? Why can't you just go out and buy some toilet paper? You don't need a car to do that, or your friends. How hard can it be to go to a store and pick some up? A lot of people don't have cars. You don't see them wiping with cotton balls.

HarleyQuinnJen 3

maybe he realized he didn't have paper after dropping a deuce? I think that's what he meant.

KayleeFrye 39

Maybe they live in a town where things aren't close enough to walk to. Plus many smaller towns don't have buses or cab companies.