By Anonymous - 19/08/2014 00:23 - United Kingdom

Today, I finally worked up the nerve to talk to the girl I like. After awkwardly saying hi, I manage to work up a nice conversation with her. I thought everything was going well, until I got home and realized that she had stolen money out of my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 883
You deserved it 4 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess you didn't steal her heart then?

Unbweavable 17

Comments

apparently you have great taste in women!

One way or another, she was gonna take your money.

I guess your heart wasn't the only thing stolen

Well now you know who she really is. You dodged a bullet there!

How did she steal money out of your wallet with out you noticing until later? Was she a magician.. never trust a magician.

I'd love to know how you supposedly know it was her? You think just because you like her and she actually talked to you, that discovering you had less money than you thought she must automatically be a/the thief? So many times I've spent money and then forgotten and thought i'd lost some, maybe you did too? That, or you might have actually dropped it yourself when putting your wallet away. Maybe you really were stolen from, but it occurred at a different time by somebody else. It is incredibly unlikely someone could have you looking right at them engaging in conversation, managed to get your wallet out of your pocket, open it, take out some of the money, and put the wallet back without you noticing.

91hayek 31

Oh look who it is. You're not fooling anyone Missy, give his money back or your number or something of equivalent value. :p

Well, aren't we rather pushy? People tend to condense their stories to fit the word limit, so something like "I left my jacket with my wallet in it next to her and when I got back it was still there but when I got home the money wasn't" would be left out. I'm not saying that's what happened, but if the OP is certain who took his money, I'm not going to second-guess him based on absolutely no facts.

I think maybe you should stop talking to her…

91hayek 31

Next time you see her lead with the cheesy pick up line "Is your daddy a thief?" but don't give the obligatory answer and just stare at her with a shit eating grin.