By anon - 18/03/2011 12:36

Today, I finally got the courage to say to my boyfriend that I feel invisible and ignored. To this he said 'You aren't invisible, I mean, look at that nose.' FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 498
You deserved it 7 673

Same thing different taste

Top comments

wow... nice boyfriend. to that I would of said, yeahh I feel almost as invisible as your dick looks.

Awhh): that's mean. I know what it feels like to get made fun of because of your nose. Just tell him, "If your penis was the size of my nose, I wouldn't be complaining" hah

Comments

cptmorgan15 2

Hey at least that knocks invisibility off your list of feelings. Now all you have to deal with is being ignored.

lamo way to look at the bright side 27

cptmorgan15 2

You gotta. Can't be happy if you don't. But the reality of the situation is that she should probably leave him.

mintcar 9

You got the courage? WTF? He's your boyfriend. You should be able to talk to him about anything.

Thank you! I was surprised someone didn't say so sooner. Sorry, OP, but YDI for being with someone you have to work up the nerve to talk to. Spend some time alone working on your self-esteem; the insecurity and lack of self-worth are obvious from the few lines you wrote. I can't believe everyone is discussing the bf's joke. If he hated her nose, he wouldn't have become her bf to begin with.

Got_any_grapes1 4

I know. She should stop being so insecure... Shes gonna be a trophy wife where your husband basically owns you and tells you what you can or cannot do...

holymolybro 0

There's this awesome new thing called dumping. :D Try it.

And if it doesn't work get some ex lax. Makes my dumps easier.

awardZu 0

#50 nearly made me spew Mt. Dew out my normal sized nose! Way to go!

holymolybro 0

Well played my good sir, well played..

My good ma'am if you will. I can be just as crude as the boys. :D Tally ho pip pip!

adamj0830 1

Get a boob job and no one will notice

sweet_blue 3

Her boyfriend's a douche. Better guys out there fo shooore :)

enonymous 8

You could have smelled that coming from a mile away. next time slap him and say "hey butch pay giving attention to me" he will either do so or break up with you for being too needy. Either way you get what you want

enonymous 8

bitch. I guess if it's a girl who resembles a man you could go with butch however

saturnsonic 3

dump him and get with me! ill give you all the attention you need...;-)

More an IGS than an FML. Your life is hardly f**cked just 'cause someone said something mean!

Here's an example: Today, I saw Pendatik say "realize." FML.

I'm just saying it only seems like banter! I understand that people like to post and all, I didn't exactly say anything offensive, I just find it hard to see someone really feeling like that screwed with their day. Hey ho, just an opinion.