By Anonymous - 19/10/2013 18:48 - Belize - Belize City

Today, I finally found a place to stay after being kicked out by my parents. The psycho owner waited till now to tell me that my bathroom door will remain locked at all times, and that whenever I want to go in there, I have to ask him to unlock it, then do my business while he waits outside. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 735
You deserved it 3 660

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Look for hidden cameras. I can almost guarantee there will be at least two, probably across from the toilet and in the shower. Don't ask how I know.

I bet he just wants to make sure you never run out of toilet paper while you're in the bathroom. That has to be it, right?

Comments

That's really weird. Maybe continue to look for another place while you stay there. Be careful.

kellyem2 20

Ok, you need to find your local housing authority or public housing agency and report this. This is a huge violation of your rights and could lead to a dangerous situation for yourself or others. HUD can often step in and deal with this kind of thing, or recommend you to someone that works under the Fair Housing Act to get you the help you need. Also, keep your valuables/ intimate clothing locked up and buy some pepper spray or something similar and keep it on you until you can get out of there.

@70 you have the best comment on this thread! I hope OP returns and reads this!

I hope both of you morons come back and realize the OP isn't in the US.

caitlinbblack 14

Can't you remove the doorknob.? Or get a copy of the key? Or leave the door open?

JokersHQ 21

I'm pretty sure he cannot do that unless it's somewhere in the contract because it could be classified as a privacy thing. Hopefully you can move out soon!

i8cake 12

Did you move to a gas station? Is the key attached to some large random object? Good luck finding a new place pronto!

My tip: go in the Bathroomm every 20minutes for a few days, especially in the middle of the night. Take your mobile phone with you and stay in there as long as you can. I am pretty sure he must get annoyed of this at some point :)

I'll bet your parents rules seem pretty reasonable now.

that's got to be illegal you need to get out there asap