By sarajj - 29/03/2013 21:36 - United States - Littleton

Today, I felt frisky, so I went over to my boyfriend's place, hoping to have some fun. I brought over a movie, and part-way through it, I started feeling him up. He responded by sighing, "That's really fucking annoying, babe. Cut it out, yeah?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 676
You deserved it 9 280

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why bring a movie if it isn't going to be watched? Sometimes people actually are interested in watching a movie and not using it as a catalyst for sex.

Maybe it's time to change the game-plan a little there, skippy

Comments

I've heard plenty of women say that all men are horny pigs. I think this proves that statement isn't true.

Pstraka6 20

Make sure next time he rubs you up, you spit that back out to him. I can't say I know a single guy that would say that

You do realize not every guy is in the mood every second right?

Devilpuppy0861 7

That's really not that weird, sometimes after a really long day at work or a field op sex will be the farthest thing from my mind. Especially if I'm watching a movie. Come this Sunday I swear to god if my gf interrupts my Game of Thrones time I'm slapping that hand away like its a mosquito.

:O Season 3 looks like it's gonna be AMAZING!

Walters1396 3

That's interesting. When my fiancé comes home from a field opp all he wants is sex and to cuddle with me. Must be a different MOS thing, huh?

wannabesinger 16

If he's a big movie-goer like I am, then sometimes we just want to WATCH the movie without people attempting to take our clothes off.

My ex would try this all the time. It's one thing if he picked a crappy movie, but during movies like pirates of the Caribbean, I wanted to watch the damn thing. I don't get why people can't accept that some of us like the movie...the other stuff can wait.

Even if he wasn't in the mood, that's still pretty rude of him to put it that way..

It's also pretty rude to start feeling someone up while they're watching a movie. If a guy started grabbing his girlfriends boobs while she was watching tv and she got pissed I doubt anyone would think she was being rude.

Of course he has every right to get annoyed, but the way he phrased it was extremely rude. Maybe if people were kinder in how they talked to their romantic partners, relationships would last longer.

Whoa are you telling me a guy wasn't into sex while watching a movie? Are you kidding me? What is this *mind blown* Jesus cow-slapping Christ, if you wanna have sex don't put a movie in front of your man.

YDI for starting the movie when you wanted to have fun.

NewYorkMexPR 14
perdix 29

Was the movie "He's Just Not That Into You?"

Awe, is that your favorite movie, Perdix? ;-)