By Silent - 03/12/2009 17:50 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I fainted for the first time in my life. I was in the shower. With my girlfriend. Apparently, my brain and my erection had a battle for who got the most blood, and my erection won. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 309
You deserved it 3 802

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You must have a super-dick. Talk about thinking with the brain below the belt... Yeah, sorry, not funny. I seem to be made of fail today. :(

perdix 29

Nice cover-up! So, really, chief, what scares you more? **** or vaginas? I'm betting it's your girlfriend's hairy muff that brought you down.

Comments

This is a good example of what FML should be. Very few fml's actually make me lol but this one did and probably always will.

damn dude was it awkward havin ur doctor explain that to u ha!

your gf must be quite the looker, or the complete opposite to make you faint.

Haha this reminds me of the seinfeld episode where jerry's penis and his brain play chess lol. You, sir, win for having such a hot girlfriend!

stupiddumbblonde 0

Hahaahhaha this did make me Lol. :D Win.

redshortsx 0

you don't even have enough blood to get it up and still be conscious? you are pathetic.

How is he pathetic? By saying that he's pathetic, you're saying that it's his fault his body was biologically made like that... *raises eyebrow*

axelkg 0

no. this is such a lie. for that to happen, your penis would have to be atleast 21 inches long, which I guarantee it isn't.

Really?? If so, you must have a substantial piece of meat between your legs worthy of some **** king!! But then again, I kind of have a hard believing this was your 1st erection ever. Hmmm... Care to elaborate? :)

TheWaaaaambulanc 0

20 bucks says he saw the girls hairy ****. Blehhh