By Anonymous - 01/11/2010 17:30 - United States

Today, I drove to the hospital to see my newborn. I went to the room, picked him out of the crate and held him. Then I heard the toilet flush and saw a woman who I didn't know come out. She screamed. My wife was in the room next door. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 479
You deserved it 10 355

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Haha she came out of the bathroom & sees a random hobo holding her newborn.

catalystics 2

u shouldve ran off with the baby

Comments

at least she wasn't a sorry obese man.

lol that would be a funny story to tell your kid when he's older!

Wow, you would think he would know his own baby from someone else's. Most newborns look somewhat alike, but there IS a difference. Ever had your eyes checked, OP?

garrettjordan 0

today I gave birth to my beautiful daughter, I went to use the bathroom and when I came out a strange man was holding my baby, I screamed and let out a queef and a fart at the same time. fml

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

I can understand maybe mixing up newborns, but when you go to have a baby, you turn the room into like it was some hotel. Did you not even recognize the belongings everywhere?

I'm confused about why you were gone in the first place. Every new dad I know stayed in the hospital with their wives/girlfriends and newborns...

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0

He was in a different state when it happened? The due date is a suggestion, not the exact date you will have your labor. At least that's what I think.

fieldhockyluva24 4

there could be a lot of reasons. they have other children and he had make sure everything was okay with them. his baby's mother forgot something at home and he went to get it. the baby had health issues and it was placed in the nicu for a long period of time, making it had for him to stay at the hospital. he had work obligations that he couldn't get out of. i'm sure the list could continue.

Weird... At the hospital in my city, they have a door blocking the maternity ward and pediatric ward. And you have to push a button, giving the mothers/child's name so the receptionist can let you into the ward. And then they tell you the room where she's at.