By Anonymous - 23/01/2013 01:33 - United States - Phoenix

Today, I discovered that my downstairs neighbor is running a business out of her apartment. Or I should say, her pimp is. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 972
You deserved it 2 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should see opportunity here. Set up a condom stand in the hallway.

Call the cops on them when they're in "business".

Comments

perdix 29

Ask him to teach you the "pimp slap." I'm not exactly sure what that is, but it somehow sounds useful for self-defense (or self-offense.)

I agree with 22 in just stay on your own course but also if there's ever a point to which it get uncomfortable to be in your home tell the superintendent........your priority should be your safety

It might be a great opprotunity for you!

davek 36

Try calling the cops instead of posting it here. That's how you make it stop.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

I rented a rather nice apartment in a 'better' area of the city. I had a cabbie tell me that in fact one of the suites was a well know "trick pad" for high end call girls. Not every prostitute is forced into it, some girls actually like sex and if they can get paid, why not? The girls I saw in the building looked very clean, well dressed and usually seemed happy. I saw no need to run to the police.

Legal in Canada unfortunately (got some "working" in the apartment beside me).

It's not legal in Canada. While the actual act is not criminal, it is criminal to communicate for the purpose is prostitution and it is criminal to live off the proceeds of prostitution. Therefore it criminalizes the profession. Merely another form of patriarchy, criminalizing the most basic economic commodity a female has.