By Unreality - 26/01/2011 21:26 - United States

Today, I discovered my fiancé has been telling everyone else we are just friends, yet last night he wanted me to go with him to pick up my engagement ring. I'm supposing the wedding will be a surprise to everyone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 027
You deserved it 3 555

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This reminds me of those guys in High School that would be seeing girls out side of school and not talk to them in front of their friends. I say screw him, and find a new guy that lives and respects you. He sounds like a loser.

Talk to him about it and ask why he's saying that to people.

Comments

sallen0046 4

So instead of simply asking him why he's been telling people you're just friends, you're just going to ignore it and wait for that 'surprise' wedding date? Even if he has a good reason (though I can't think of a single one), he's still acting shady and hiding things. Why would you want to marry someone like this?

schwiggidy 0

what if he actually DOES want it to be a surprise to everyone...?

stewpididiot 11

y'all ought be able to agree on what rados had for dinner last nite...??? sukin fukups !!

stewpididiot 11

did say that put loud ?? I only meant to think it to my ownself... damn thumbzzz !!!!

stewpididiot 11

I'm sure to be censured for my transgressions.....hell, my comments rarely get posted anyway...

I bet he's just a douche and tommorrow he's going to tell u it's all a joke and he actualy wants to break up with u

poorjudgement 26

Did he GIVE you the ring you picked? I am sorry to say, but it might be: a) cheap ring to let you think he is going to marry you, while he has no intention to b) that he really considers you as friend with benefits, and you just helped him pick a ring for someone else. Either way, situation really doesn't seem as the one that will end up with two of you married.

dd92ct 0

dump him he might be saying some other stuff too like he's single