By Anonymous - 23/02/2010 15:20 - United Kingdom

Today, I discovered everyone at work refers to me as 'The Man-Lady'. I work in a supermarket's beauty department. FML
I agree, your life sucks 425
You deserved it 34

Top comments

maybe you should invest in some of your own products?

PsychoMerk 0

maybe you should shave that mustache... Sir >_>

Comments

Asda was indeed purchased by Walmart in the late 99 or early 2000, #71. #72, the Asda I went to in Harrogate (where I lived for a few wonderful years), was set up much like WalMart is here. There was a clothing section, groceries, produce, home care, and health/beauty. Just like at Target or WalMart in the US, there are associates who stock and handle specific areas, and those people not only stock shelves and face merchandise, they also answer general customer enquiries.

I don't understand...Do you look like a man, or Does everyone mistake you for a man? What does working in the beauty department at a supermarket have to do with it?

no worries. I'm known as the sexy bitch where I volenteer. I work at a seniors home. so yeah I win.

Illustration makes me crack up. Love the exaggerated facial expressions.

XD man that's bad.The guy on the chir look like my math teacher minus the hair

the illustration is very stylish, but i feel a serious disconnect with the fml?

Yeah, me too. I keep looking at it, then looking at the FML, and going "so...which one is supposed to be the OP?"

jazza7777 0
rosieposie22 0

wow did any of you notice that you're arguing over some weird shit and none of it pertains to the actual FML in question? Well at least most doesn't. Seriously guys this stuff is sooooo not to get all excited over.

waterdude125 0

i'm sorry,i pressed u deserved it. i didnt see you were a woman.That TOTALLY SUCKS!!!