By idgit42 - 27/07/2010 22:15 - United States

Today, I didn't realize until I was home that I'd thrown my retainer away with my tray at Chick-fil-A. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 741
You deserved it 30 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirWhatsHisFace 0

What is this OP, a rap? The last part of the FML ryhmes.

I've been without braces for several years and I quit wearing my retainers like I was supposed to and my teeth are fine.

Comments

canyouwangchung 0

don't support the Christian-Chicken coalition!!!

socalduude879 1

look on the brightside, not only did you have chik-fil-a, but you always made a catchy rhyme :D

theneenja 0

dammit that was you?! I had to clean that crap and throw it thanks to you!!! have some consideration for the people working there, geez! ha jk I do work at chik fil a though.

I have also done this. Threw it away with some food I was eating at the time.

fortunefades 3

Maybe you should eat less chikin

Why not just put them in a case? Many orthodontists give out cases for retainers. ;)

skyeyez9 24

Did you pay for the retainer yourself or yourvparents? If your parents pay for your orthodontic care, that's probably the reason you tossed it. My reasoning is that people (most of the time) are more careful of their things that they bought with their own money. Shit happens, but people are more responsible with their hard earned possessions vs something they get for free.

I have gone through the trash at a restaurant I worked at because some kid threw out their retainer. Go the restaurant and have them find it for you.

TheEpicLlama 0

Im sorry OP. That really sucks.