By idgit42 - 27/07/2010 22:15 - United States

Today, I didn't realize until I was home that I'd thrown my retainer away with my tray at Chick-fil-A. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 741
You deserved it 30 342

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SirWhatsHisFace 0

What is this OP, a rap? The last part of the FML ryhmes.

I've been without braces for several years and I quit wearing my retainers like I was supposed to and my teeth are fine.

Comments

MoJoThundRpants 0

i find retainers unattractive

hey! i work at a chick fil a in alabama! haha

That sucks so bad OP those are really expensive

monsterDONG 6

Haha ive totally been there...lol i threw mine away at a Taco-Hutt tho!! (taco bell, pizza hutt combo store)

loveslane10109 0
aleatoire_fml 0

that happened to me too but it was at wendys and I mad a guy look thru the trash cans and he couldn't find it so I took two trash bags home with me lol. didn't find it tho. hard part was it was clear.

bhunk 0

that's happened to me before too... and it's always my clear one that gets lost... :(

how many people has this happened to all over the world?! I did it too, except it was at a McDonalds in France...and I had to try and explain to the staff member in terrible broken French what had happened. He found it for me though! Needed some good sterilizing...

how many people has this happened to all over the world?! I did it too, except it was at a McDonalds in France...and I had to try and explain to the staff member in terrible broken French what had happened. He found it for me though! Needed some good sterilizing...

legitasaurusrex 0
xcrushh 0

Retainers are expensive. Hahah, that rhymed. Making you awesome.