By Anonymous - 08/02/2017 08:00 - Korea, Republic of - Pyongtaek

Today, I broke it off with my mistress so that I could work on my marriage. Shortly after, my wife received an anonymous message, saying that I'd been unfaithful. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 552
You deserved it 25 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

You deserved it, asshole. You were unfaithful.

Emm015 1

For some reason I hope she was secretly cheating too bc u deserve it!

tatylihall 0

Why would you even come here to post that? Cheating is inexcusable, and trying to find sympathy for it just further exposes your immaturity.

Oh, you poor thing. The world is so cruel to you. :/

lilchica22001 22

That's called karma...douchebag!!! YDI big time!

You probably broke it off as it was getting too involved and it wasn't just a bit of action on the side anymore, and you're just playing it off as wanting to work on your marriage to save some face. So well done, your selfishness has hurt two people.

Serves you right for cheating in the first place, ********.

I'm pretty curious to know what kind of people are downvoting the top comments.

I'm not picking sides here, but I have no sympathy for cheaters. This is why I don't believe in marriage. There's nothing you can do in marriage that you can't do while you're courting - living together, having children, joint bank accounts. And a wedding ring doesn't keep the other from having affairs. There's just no point anymore. Sad, really.

onceuponatime456 16

That will teach you for cheating you lousy scum!