By Fmyhair - 27/04/2009 18:39 - Norway

Today, I colored my hair. It was supposed to turn out blonde, but it became more a mix of red and brown and blonde patches. When I tried coloring everything back, a green tint was added. My hair is at the moment red, brown, blonde and green. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 224
You deserved it 38 294

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Are you sure you're not a natural blonde?

trixr4kids 0

Comments

aguar88 0

Wow people are being so harsh that she dyed her hair on her own. Sometimes people just want to change things up but don't have fistfulls of cash to drop at a salon...and a lot of the time dye from a box turns out just fine. OP, That sucks, but hopefully you can rock it better than you think. The good news is that it isn't permanent.

i dye my hair on my own all the time..she was probably going from dark brown/black to blonde, and attempted to bleach it but didnt use the right developer, or just couldnt get all the bleach evenly distributed. everyone either thinks its super easy to bleach/dye their hair, or think its really difficult to do. obviously, they think its easy. fyl. now go to a salon and have them fix your hair ;) bleach it some more and it'll fall out if you dont know what the hell youre doing.

perfectwinds 0

#84- Yes.. Yes I am a hairdresser and damn proud of it. #104- Yes, it CAN but it's not the way you SHOULD. It can hurt your hair even more because it strips it. Like using normal SOAP on your face. It'll get it clean, but can help destroy it. There's a good way and a bad way of doing things. If you have the money for a few BOXES of color you have the money to go to a school like Paul Mitchell or Aveda that charge very little for cuts and color. It takes a little longer because they're students but they're supervised by professionals who you'd be paying top dollar to go to anyway. At least you'll get it done right.

119/51: Yes, you know what you're doing, but you're snobby about it. "Dye" is a perfectly acceptable term for coloring hair.

Where the hell did the green come from???

Color Oops. I can't believe nobody has recommended Color Oops. Use it now while the dye is still fresh.

DCS1138 0
perfectwinds 0

120- Yea, if you're not a professional. It's as annoying as calling "futbal" soccer in Brazil.