By Spanishredhead - 03/10/2009 10:31 - United States

Today, I checked in a group of men from Mexico. I speak just enough Spanish to realize they're discussing my breasts. I have to stand there smiling while checking in three more people. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 160
You deserved it 3 890

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should've said something to them in Spanish. Even just like "enjoy your stay" or something so they get the hint that you could understand them.

morbidsweet 0

Lmao, well hey, at least you have nice **** =]

Comments

Erm... Hate to tell you this, but your comment was neither funny, clever, original, nor intelligent... And the fact that you give kudos to yourself just shows how small your brain actually is.

Fractal_fml 0

Congratz, you weren't even bright enough to make another account when trying to make your pathetically immature comment look good.

It's a shame you didn't know enough Spanish to reply with "They're actually exquisite - but the three of you will never see them. Enjoy your stay."

Would you rather they stand there and NOT talk about your boobs? I think that'd be even more embarrassing.

That's when you smile and say "Entiendo lo que ello dice," or "I understand what you're saying."

Entiendo lo que ustedes dicen* You said "I understand what he says"

First, get over the fact that they're talking about your boobs. They're guys. It's what they do. If you're old enough to have a job, you're old enough to have learned that life lesson. I worked at a Mexican restaurant, and I knew enough Spanish to ask 'how many?' 'smoking or non?' and 'follow me.' That was it. And I didn't have to know more Spanish to know when the guys were talking about me. It happens to every girl. Second, if you know enough Spanish to know that they're talking about your boobs, then you should know enough to tell hem off. YDI for standing there doing nothing. Unless your boss is really anal, he/she would understand the situation.

lmmmr 0

No one has to accept being made uncomfortable simply because "that's what guys/girls do." There's a big difference between saying something about it in private and saying something about it to the girl's face. OP, you still deserve it for not saying something to them.

omg guys staring at your boobs and talking about them?! hey at least you didn't turn two exboyfriends gay like that other chick's fml. I bet her boobs suck

All men are pervs. It also depends what social "tribe" you are. If you're a prep, you will be "decent". If you're a naco... Well, I think the word explains itself.

You should have said something to them polite to them in Spanish like wishing them a good day or something, just so they could know that you understood all they had been saying in Spanish. I'm sure the looks on their faces would have been worth it. XD

noshitsherlock 0

I would just say, "I SPEAK SPANISH ASSHOLE." (bonus points if you say this in Spanish) seriously? A LOT of people in the US speak Spanish - it's not a secret code *ROLLS EYES*

I take Spanish. Easy. Now tell me: If Spanish was a secret code, why did I get As all 4 semesters I have taken it so far (I have 2 more semesters to go)? And how could I have done this as a second language learner? I think you're dumber than a dumbass. (Bonus points for me if you're older than me. And to give u a baseline, I am 16 and going to be a junior in high school).