By Anonymous - 29/04/2019 18:00

Today, I still can't get my ex out of my house. It's been a year and he, "refuses to give up on something special." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 192
You deserved it 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

so i am guessing you haven't actually tried removing him

Is it really your house ? Your name on the paper and everything ? If so, call the cops and report a squat. But then, it depends if you really want your ex out or not.

Comments

A year? Have you not tried calling the police to have them escort him out? I don’t feel like we’re getting the whole story here

He is probably on the lease or it’s his place. Also sounds like he wants the relationship back.

If you haven’t filed eviction papers, ydi. If it’s past that time, call the cops because now they can make her leave since it was court ordered. Every area has a process to get an unwanted person out of the house. Just look it up.

Anyone who clicked on "I agree your life sucks" should really re-examine their own life choices. Unless your ex is holding you hostage, you have a ******* choice to leave. Grow some god damn balls, and leave. It's 20 ******* 19, there's strong women everywhere around you. Suck it up cupcake, no pity for you!

Wait till he goes somewhere and change the locks. Then throw his crap out on the lawn. Problem solved.

Susan Yee 9

While he’s gone, packed his stuff and throw them on the curb, and change the locks.

Give him a date to be out. Give him packing boxes. Stop speaking to him. After that date, do what others have suggested: pack his things and change the locks.

I'm over 2.5 years now, my fiancee is annoyed by the whole thing understandably.

paradoxcookie 1

Bring a guy over to make him mad