By annoyed - 29/07/2010 08:02 - United States

Today, I came home from vacation to discover that one of my friends had broken into my house, painted my room a hideous color, ruined my hardwood floors with the paint, and left huge mess for me to clean. When I confronted her about it, she called me ungrateful. Everyone I know agrees with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 654
You deserved it 4 165

BoondockSaint9 tells us more.

Hey, this is the OP...just made an account to clarify this. She painted my room black, then tried to paint turquoise stripes over it. The hardwood floor might be fixable, yeah, but getting the black paint out of my white carpet...? Not so much. Not to mention she broke my patio door to get in...and she tried to poor the extra paint down the drain in my bathroom sink, so that's all clogged up. Needless to say, she's not my friend anymore...if I can get her to pay for the damages and a painter to fix my room, I won't press charges.

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Hideous cover, or color? If it's on the inside, it's no big deal. However, for revenge, do something to the outside of her house for the whole world to see!

I'd say go ahead and file a report while you can. I suspect you're going to have a tough time getting any money out of her. A police report will help you in the civil suit. And yeah, get friends who aren't morons.

Comments

I really don't understand how none of you have seen the episode of House where this exact situation happens to house, except without him... having friends....

sallen0046 4

Why exactly are you on the internet whining about this instead of filing a police report for breaking and entering with willful destruction of property? If all you plan to do about this is complain, you're a bigger idiot than your 'friend'.

When I did I say that all I plan to do is complain? And why would you get an account on a website that's devoted to people "whining" on the internet if it bothers you so much?

Elenachka 0

is she slow? I just don't understand...that sucks, though. thanks for clarifying; I agree, fyl

cme17 0

time for new friends! sorry.

If one of my friends did that, I would smash that person. :)

toyotasmash 0

what a ******* retard, who does she think she is breaking and entering AND destroying your shit?

KaitlynxD 5

I don't think it was like that. Your friend was just trying to do a nice thing and redecorate your room. If you really feel that bad about it, you could go do that to her while she's on a trip?

musefan99 0

say **** you were not friends any more friendship ends right here