By annoyed - 29/07/2010 08:02 - United States

Today, I came home from vacation to discover that one of my friends had broken into my house, painted my room a hideous color, ruined my hardwood floors with the paint, and left huge mess for me to clean. When I confronted her about it, she called me ungrateful. Everyone I know agrees with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 654
You deserved it 4 165

BoondockSaint9 tells us more.

Hey, this is the OP...just made an account to clarify this. She painted my room black, then tried to paint turquoise stripes over it. The hardwood floor might be fixable, yeah, but getting the black paint out of my white carpet...? Not so much. Not to mention she broke my patio door to get in...and she tried to poor the extra paint down the drain in my bathroom sink, so that's all clogged up. Needless to say, she's not my friend anymore...if I can get her to pay for the damages and a painter to fix my room, I won't press charges.

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Hideous cover, or color? If it's on the inside, it's no big deal. However, for revenge, do something to the outside of her house for the whole world to see!

I'd say go ahead and file a report while you can. I suspect you're going to have a tough time getting any money out of her. A police report will help you in the civil suit. And yeah, get friends who aren't morons.

Comments

RedPillSucks 31

This is the silliest thing since Goldilocks and the 3 bears. It's called "breaking and entering". You should call the cops on her, or minimally go to small claims court to get her to fix what she did.

Haha I bet you're one of the popular kids at school. not!

ArianaMonster 0

Do you always make friends with lunatics? YDI for not having an alarm system or some shit.

well, if she was doing it as a good deed, then you are ungrateful.

what you should do is wait until she's out for the night, go to her house - and everyone who agrees with her, do this to them too - and paint rude words all over their houses. save the worst for the bitch who got you into this mess, of course.

tchaikovsky93 0

Take that bitch to court, I know I would.

Well that sucks! As soon as she's on holiday return the favour an ruin her house see hpw she likes it.