By annoyed - 29/07/2010 08:02 - United States

Today, I came home from vacation to discover that one of my friends had broken into my house, painted my room a hideous color, ruined my hardwood floors with the paint, and left huge mess for me to clean. When I confronted her about it, she called me ungrateful. Everyone I know agrees with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 654
You deserved it 4 165

BoondockSaint9 tells us more.

Hey, this is the OP...just made an account to clarify this. She painted my room black, then tried to paint turquoise stripes over it. The hardwood floor might be fixable, yeah, but getting the black paint out of my white carpet...? Not so much. Not to mention she broke my patio door to get in...and she tried to poor the extra paint down the drain in my bathroom sink, so that's all clogged up. Needless to say, she's not my friend anymore...if I can get her to pay for the damages and a painter to fix my room, I won't press charges.

Top comments

ArtIsResistance7 1

Hideous cover, or color? If it's on the inside, it's no big deal. However, for revenge, do something to the outside of her house for the whole world to see!

I'd say go ahead and file a report while you can. I suspect you're going to have a tough time getting any money out of her. A police report will help you in the civil suit. And yeah, get friends who aren't morons.

Comments

Yea that was rude to do without asking you . But I got some good news for yor hardwood floors if it's latex paint it with come up with hot water and light scrubbing . I know I took up carpets in my house to find my hardwood floors cover with paint from the same thing .

ungrateful insect .... she did her best to pleased you...and you the only one from her friends couldn't value her creation... :-)

she was just trying to be nice and make it prettier... and failed... be greatful you have a friend that likes you so much that she'd try to pretty up your house... I agree with your friends... maybe you should get her to come back and help redo the floors though... asking in the nicest possible way.

oh and breaking into someone's house is crazy.. no matter how close of friends... u have to ask..

so when she's out, you break into her apt and cook a disgusting meal, ruin her stoves, and leave a huge mass to clean up

Iowa123 0

When your friend goes somewhere for vacation, break into her house, clean it and paint her room an awesome color and then... spray paint every wall in the house saying, "Sorry I was a bitch."

MoJoThundRpants 0

smear shit on her walls to return the favor

first of all, why? why'd she do that? and if you didn't like it, you could have probably went liek, "thanks for trying to help, i appreciate it but.... ect ect" and yea, you can do it over. if you're a person of revenge, then have fun painting her house.

So call the cops, have her arrested for breaking in, then call professionals to clean the place up and paint it back to the original color, then send her the bill. If she bitches, tell her she'll be hearing from your lawyer. Then take her to court. P.S. Your friends are idiots. Find new ones.