By snowbunny - 12/02/2010 02:14 - United States

Today, I bundled up to shovel my car out of almost 2 feet of snow, only to find my car was gone. I ran into the nearby police station to report my stolen car. The policeman trudged down with me to get a report. I had parked my car on the other side of the street. FML
I agree, your life sucks 6 347
You deserved it 31 504

Same thing different taste

Comments

Even Ashton Kutcher and Sean William Scott knew to check the whole street. You dumb ****.

"Today, I had to trudge through the snow to make a report of stolen car for some dumb broad who forgot where she parked her car. FML"

You're a woman. You shouldn't drive or own a car at all. Higher powers were giving you a hint. Take it.

Suck a dick you sexist ************. It's people like you who make this world such a shitty place.

hummingbug 2

op: sorry to hear that. i'm just gonna throw this out there that your car could've possibly been white. Hence why it seemingly disappeared? to the ones who are being rude: i'm gonna laugh my head off when ya'll forget where you parked cause even if you don't post an fml about it, you're gonna feel much more stupid than this OP, i'm guessing. to the ones who are bringing up random things that are their own opinions that do nothing for the conversation: (such as #78) shut-up, if you don't like the conversation or must say something crude and/or idiotic, then find a different site. this site isn't for losers who can't laugh at something that nearly EVERYONE has done at least once. honestly, quit making it so stupid.

Did you not pause to observe that cars don't often get stolen when they are completely submerged by snow?

soooo..... either your car is shorter than 2 feet tall or you can't see over 2 feet of snow?

ofwglui 0

are you completely dumbass???

Two feet isn't even that much, it certainly couldn't hide a car

2 feet of snow? How tiny is your car?