By Anonymous - 07/12/2010 14:47 - Canada

Today, I built a snowman. When I'd finished, I went inside to get a scarf and carrot for the nose. As I came back outside, a snowplough ran it over, and the driver waved at me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 248
You deserved it 5 517

molly_runner tells us more.

for all you guys that dont understand this, its a SIDEWALK plow .

Top comments

r6_fml 4

You should have built it around a fire hydrant. That would've slowed the bastard down.

Wave back at him, but close 4 fingers of your choosing.

Comments

boatkicker 4

As has already been said multiple times, YDI if you built the snowman in the road. FYL, though, if you built it in your yard and the plow man went there for not particular reason, or just to be an asshole.

You guys realize that snowplows plow the snow onto non-road areas right? Meaning the snowman could have been built in her yard but the snowplow still reached the snowman.

You are sad of a destroyed snowman? You need to go out more! ☺

Next time, build your snowman around a large boulder or a fire hydrant.

sapphirenite 0
woodenbo89x 4

Can we please get a 'who cares' button?

YDI if you were singing "Let's Build a Snowman" from "Cannibal! The Musical!" while building it. If you weren't singing that song, then YDI for NOT singing it. Also, YDI for living somewhere it snows. You see how this works? OP DI no matter what. ALWAYS.

ad_astra_taurus 2

I love that movie. I appreciate you bringing that up! Haha "not butt!"

Well let's see how about you just build another?

bytch69blvd 3

YDI for building a snowman where someone driving a snowplow could get to it to knock it over...dummy