By whatthewhat? - 25/11/2009 07:57 - United States

Today, I broke up with my girlfriend because I couldn't trust her after cheating on me with 3 guys. Our friends are sad about it so they're throwing her a pity party. Now I'm single and I have no friends. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 917
You deserved it 3 537

Same thing different taste

Top comments

oh_dee 0

That's incredibly messed up...time to find new friends!

You had no friends before. They're her friends, obviously. Grow a pair, find some self respect. If your "girlfriend" was "cheating" on you with so many other guys, then she wasn't your girlfriend. She was just some chick that you spent too much money on and wasted your time with while she screwed other guys.

Comments

You should have dumped her after you found out about the 1st guy. YDI for staying with her that long.

sportsnut 0

YDI for being so lame that your GF had to cheat on you to add some excitement to her life

Yeah I guess it could partly be my fault, but then again she just loves men and flirts with any that she comes in contact with.

OP here. Let me clear some stuff up. It wasn't 3 guys at the same time. She cheated on me about 2 years ago with a guy and I found out and we broke up. Then after she came back to me we got together again because we have a 7 year old son together. Then recently she was acting suspicious but wouldn't come clean when I asked her, so I snooped a bit and found out that she cheated on me with another guy about a year after the first. With the 3rd guy I never got concrete proof of her infidelity but because of the way she was acting she must have been cheating, it was the same way she was acting when she cheated the first time. So I broke up with her as soon as I found out. All of our friends were originally my friends until I introduced them to her. But of course she went and talked a bunch of crap to everyone and now I'm the bad guy. I don't need "friends" like that anyway. Hope that makes it more clear for everyone.

.. Then you deserved it for being with someone that you know cheated on you.

They've got a son together, you moron, of course he forgave her and tried again. But she is a ***** and his friends like a *****. Time to learn how to make better friends.

That sucks a lot. Dividing up friends sucks every time and it's never fair, but if they are prone to believe the crap of someone who has cheated 3times, maybe the next group won't be so dumb.

Mmhm. Having a son together totally is a great excuse to try again after she cheated, and put him through it again, right? Maybe she gave him AIDS from her after she cheated but you'll call me a moron and say it's not his fault because he gave it another go 'cause they had a kid together. You're the moron here, bud.

True, he should get her tested and make sure his own shots are up to date, but if her behavior was not enough to offend their mutual "friends" then it is unlikely to be enough for a seven year old to not want to have his natural mother in the family.

Excuse me for trying to have a family....and thanks for your concern about me getting AIDS. Thankfully I'm clean.

krut 0

YDI for not realizing that the same "friends" that are throwing her a pity party, are the same dudes banging your chick. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife, pimp.

sarcdude 3

Girls who cheat are easy to get inside. Sorry, bro, but there's only one reason they're flocking to her after this breakup. If you're desperate enough for friends, they'll probably come back once they conquer/strike out with her.

Wow, that is horrible! :( I'm so sorry you had to go through that, need to find new friends and a new gf!

FYL What the **** man?! Get some new friends, and dude you were still with her after 2 guys; you should have ******* kicked her in the **** after the first. Partially it is your fault, but still I would seriously look fir other people to hang out with. They who threw her a pitty party are just as much of cunting pricks as she is.

Trebie 6

I... Didn't think people actually threw "Pity Parties". Except as a joke or something. Did these friends know that she cheated on you even once? Maybe that should have come up.