By Anonymous - 27/08/2011 08:12 - United States

Today, I broke my right leg. I've had one shot of morphine, and even that only relieved the pain a little. It's now totally worn off and I have yet to get pain medication of any kind. My leg has been broken for over nine hours now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 976
You deserved it 4 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And instead of finding help you post on FML

Good call 104. I'm pretty smart, but I had completely overlooked the fact that OP might have broken her leg by breaking the bone. Thanks for your diagnosis, doctor.

Comments

delfino1604 24

i broke my leg once, they refused me morphine the whole time while they stretched out my leg and twisted the unattached half till it was straight ;)

I broke mine too. As soon as I was in the ambulance, I got something much better than morphine. If his leg is broken and he's gone to the er, someone will have done something. Either way, man up. I'm a girl and that crap didn't hurt me until they tried to reset it.

Was it Fentynal? I'm on that and it is stronger than morphine

I shattered my knee leg and ankle. i didn't get pain meds but I didn't feel it believe it or not. Adrenaline is awesome stuff. it wears off tho and it hurts.

that SUCKS. I had something similar happen when I broke a bunch of ribs. get a friend to pic up some meds.

coffeeandcream 8
Buttsexpirate 9

Somehow get to the hospital and grab a doctor and rub his face on your leg saying "No. Bad, more morphine. Please" maybe that'll work. Argh!

why don't you try getting someone to take you to the doctors instead of going on FML to post about it.

leadman1989 15

Yes, because his family just has MORPHINE laying around.

exactly unless hes got a doctor in the family and even then why would they have it at their house, if I broke my leg and was in pain the last I would think about is let me put this on FML to see if someone on there will help me out.

Lexiloulynn 2

19- Don't you realize she said to get someone to take op to the doctors? She never said anything about having morphine in anyone's home. You really should think about actually reading the post before posting such a rude comment!

leadman1989 15

I was being sardonic, both of you completely missed the point of my post. It's obvious op has already visited or us still in a hospital.

Let me say this slowly, 133. People generally don't have syringes of morphine on hand. It's a controlled substance. DOCTORS have access to morphine. The OP has been GIVEN morphine. Any intelligent person would conclude from this that the OP has SEEN a doctor.

**** your life. I broke my ankle once and it hurt like shit. I don't want to know what you're going through.

It doesn't specify, but I think OP is in the hospital already in the emergency room. Am I the only one who thinks so? ..Because my mother was in the same situation as you, except that it was her arm that was broken into 10 fragments. She had to wait 7 hours for a nurse to come give her pain medication, after which she had to lift her own arm to x-ray it. All while lying on a wooden board.

where the **** do you get off insulting the op and acting all tough from behind a computer monitor? grow up, the only pussy here is you, ****-chops.

latinking13 8

What a pussy I never needed morphine when I broke my leg and dislocated my shoulder in a car accident

where the **** do you get off insulting the op and acting all tough from behind a computer monitor? grow up, the only pussy here is you, ****-chops.

latinking13 8

I'm not behind a computer monitor and how am I a pussy if I don't need morphine when I break a bone in my body

You are behind a computer screen or phone. Everyone has different pain tolerances. Most doctors would give you something for the pain, as you can go into shock from the pain. Your just another ignorant bastard on this planet.

mlebethbear 0

they should give u medicine to sleep!!