By Anonymous - 27/08/2011 08:12 - United States

Today, I broke my right leg. I've had one shot of morphine, and even that only relieved the pain a little. It's now totally worn off and I have yet to get pain medication of any kind. My leg has been broken for over nine hours now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 976
You deserved it 4 145

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And instead of finding help you post on FML

Good call 104. I'm pretty smart, but I had completely overlooked the fact that OP might have broken her leg by breaking the bone. Thanks for your diagnosis, doctor.

Comments

so of course the first thing you do is complain on fml..

BreAnna124 0

I broke my leg right leg last summer and didn't end up going to the doctors for 2 days

Morphine for a broken leg... even the worst breaks only need gas and air man up!

PHall93 0

Little off topic but can you message ppl on here?

Brialuvsu 7

yeah, there is a little thing that says "send a private message" that you can click and send a message with...

Tht aint shit. My boyfriend broke his collar bone his senior year t practice an he went through 5 weeks of agonizing pain without a cast or pain medication. He says the worst part of it is he didnt get to finish his last 5 games of the season.

Brialuvsu 7

5 weeks? My dad broke his collar bone when he was like 10-13 (i forgot which age exactly) and he didn't know for 10 years... and yes, I do mean years and he didn't have any pain meds or a cast or anything...

Why don't you go and get it fixed? YDI for wanting to post on FML first.

BigBoiToys 0

If your in so much pain how are you using your phone?