By juanjohnfml - 11/08/2011 08:17 - United States

Today, I bought a $300 gym membership that gives me access to the company's non-premium gyms. The non-premium gyms are all closed due to construction, because they're being turned into premium gyms. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 926
You deserved it 7 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why is everyone saying it's ironic? It's not. What would have been ironic was if he used to have premium, and DOWNGRADED to non-premium.

Comments

Stylin_Since_97 10

You don't need a gym membership to exercise or work-out. Sucks to be you bro!

alisidewinder 9

should have asked for a week's pass before buying. that way you would have KNOWN that the gyms are all upgrading. YDI

I can't believe someone sold you that membership and just let you walk away thinking you were going to the gym later, and the entire time they were probably thinking 'good job - you just wasted $300.'

Well surely you'll be able to get a refund, if you paid for a non premium gym pass, and there converting into premium gyms, either they'll refund your money or let you use the premium gym at the non premium gym price, its a win, win =)

physicist48 0

You should be able to get a refund.

You'll still be able to get exercise by jumping up and down and crying. On the plus side, the construction work for the other guys should be finished just that little bit faster now, thanks to your donation.

I'm more worried about the fact that you paid $300 for a non-premium gym membership. Are there any Planet Fitness' around? I think they're only about $10-20 per month, depending on the plan you choose.

sparxva 12

Go back and demand access to the premium gyms under your existing membership. If they refuse, cancel and refuse to pay since they did not provide access to the non-premium gyms as agreed. Decide which outcome you prefer and take charge of the situation.

sparxva 12

Finishing the thought: this is actually a "my life is awesome" as soon as you get your access to the premium gyms for the discounted price you paid. But first you're going to have to grow a pair.

Buy some running shoes and a kettlebell and you don't need a gym.