By dorianseiji - 11/03/2015 20:37 - France - Amiens

Today, I ate an apple. My sister then walks in dressed as a witch, and asks, "Have you seen my poisoned apple?" She was playing at Snow White, and the apple had been dipped in the toilet, the cat's food bowl and the garbage can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 554
You deserved it 111

Top comments

I'm sorry but did it even smell like an apple? C'mon now... I'm laughing at your pain. At least you didn't fall asleep. Or die...

Good thing it wasn't a real poisoned apple or else your future would be looking pretty grim-hilde.

Comments

Step 1: Measure out one table spoon gasoline. Step 2: Put gasoline in mouth, but do not swallow. Step 3: Rinse, gargle, and spit out gasoline. Step 4: Light match. Step 5: Place lit match on tongue. Step 6: Rinse, gargle, and spit or resulting fire. Your mouth is now disinfected. You're welcome.

And also you now have second degree burns

Yes, beunos24, but CLEAN second degree burns. That's what's important.

doglady 16

Or you could just drink some vodka. Ethanol kills germs.

Hopefully you have seven little friends who come to your rescue. Your sister sounds like a diamond in the rough.

N3766 20

Wtf.., almost vomit just by thinking of it.

Hm does it scare you at all that she's identifying with the villain instead of the protagonist?

It's for a play, dude. Her sister was cast as the antagonist.

u shud thank ur sister that she did not actually injected the apple with cyanide or black Mamba's venom. apparently she is a method artist!

hopefully they dipped it in the cat's food bowl first so the cat doesn't get sick but you should wash fruit before eating it!

an apple a day, keeps the Dr away they say? You'll be seeing one soon if you feel sick

wash before you eat. But now you didn't wash at all

Regular apple couldn't do? She really had to do all the horrible things to it?