By lostforlife - 13/07/2012 00:52 - United States - Camden

Today, I asked my teenage daughter to read off directions from my iPhone while I drove. She went on Instagram instead. We missed the turn by 32 miles. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 835
You deserved it 6 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

omfg_creepers 8

You should have made her push the car with yourself in it 36 miles backwards.

If she has a job, make her pay for the gas she wasted!

Comments

hateevryone 14

see this is why you never ask your kids to do anything that involves a phone. should of got a regular gps

I am a Teenager, and if I was you I would have WOOPED SOME ASS!! That's just plain lazy and stupid what she did! I would have taken the gas money needed to go those extra 32 miles and back right out of her allowance! If she said she doesn't care, and she has a job I'd tell her to pay it out of her paycheck, or else she wont have a car, and she can't borrow yours! Actually, I'd take the money, use it to buy a CD or 2 of the music she hates the most, take her car, she can't drive, and YOU will take her everywhere , while blasting that dreadful music!! Muhaha! I'll make a wonderful Mother!!

death943 10

not really, considering you would give your kids an allowance.. Most parents don't give an allowance. Even 1 dollar a week can give $56 dollars to your kid a year 0.0

Why are people assuming it's the child's mom? Are moms are inept with knowing where to go than dads? Hehe.

really? didnt realize that handing a teenage girl an iphone would result in not getting where you needed to be?

naduskalove 3

Can't Blame her instagram is pretty addicting :P

sophiahappy1234 1

Good thing you don't have a gps. If you did, it would have ran you off a bridge. Those things are evil, I mean it.

future advice... DON'T LET FEMALES NAVIGATE!!!!!

kaileylovesyew 4

U r a sexist pig!!!! I hope someone snaps ur penis off!!!!