By nh-Amazon - 27/04/2014 23:01 - United States - Plano

Today, I asked my son to go to the grocery store across the street and pick up some lettuce. He sighed and said, "Why don't you just order it on Amazon?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 307
You deserved it 7 305

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hahaha you raised a real go-getter there, didn't you?

Make sure you use Amazon Prime, and tell him you'll call him down for dinner in 2 days.

Comments

Soon you will be able to. But I suppose he doesn't understand the concept of need it now get it now.

Because when UPS or FedEx delivers it, you'll have to go across the street and look for it anyway.

revelation11B 10

Yeah, ordering lettuce online, much less regular groceries, sounds pretty disgusting.

If Amazon.com doesn't sell it, lettuce see if we can find a website that does...

there seem to be a lot of lettuce-related FMLs today.

your son is a lazy ass, that being said, depending on where u live, walmart has store on line ordering and same day pick-up, Kmart has it to, it's called mygofer and they will actually go out to other stores and buy it if they don't have it. sometimes you'll end up getting more for less that way.

No lettuce for me, no dinner for you.

Aha I can't tell if he was being clever or sincere, either way it cracked me up.

facetious is probably the word you're looking for

how lazy its across the road!! I would've turned the internet off until he waa back with the lettuce.

If he left and isn't home to use the Internet, what's the point in turning it off?