By Anonymous - 29/07/2014 18:15 - United States

Today, I asked my mom why nobody likes me. She reeled off about a dozen reasons. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 046
You deserved it 9 989

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rosebudx 32

Because you ask questions and get mad when people answer them honestly?

ScottVining 21

Dont worry us people from the internet like you

Comments

At first I'm thinking FYL for your mothers brutal honesty but at the same time it's YDI because well you did ask for it. When fishing for compliments you sometimes reel in an old boot.

Did she say "Because you're a complete bastard" in an English accent?

well I guess you have a personallity that not even your mother loves..

Well I'd eat it off. Go buy a dozen donuts. One from each reason. Eat Your flaws away!

an3ph 20

If you ask a question you don't want answered, expect an answer you don't like.

Ouch, speaking as a mother I don't think I can ever do that me kid. I would give them ideas on what they may be should do but I would never list a dozen reasons. I could speculate with them about 1 or 2 but I would never say definitively this is why. I'm sorry that your mother was able to.

Your Mom sounds a little like my Mom. Bitter, nasty, resentful and mean. She's your're Mom, though and you have to love her. All the same, FYL.

Don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to.