By bertiebeth - 02/08/2014 05:35 - Australia - Padstow

Today, I asked my boyfriend if he wanted me to get him some take out. He responded with, "I think we should see other people. Uh, chicken please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 767
You deserved it 4 029

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I guess he'll be seeing only one type of breast from now on.

Chicken yeah.. too chicken to even be mature about breaking up or taking a break with you... FYL OP

Comments

Corvo_Attano_4 12
ninety 25

Because there's nothing like being single AND in prison for the rest of her life.

Well, someone has his priorities straight

Not like you're gonna buy him chicken now…

Looks like he's into "the other white meat"

when guys say this it means you're not good enough for him and he wants to see someone else, bertiebeth. move on and work on being a better girlfriend for the next guy. in other words, YDI for making him feel that way. oh and dont buy him chicken.

You do realise people grow apart in relationships and it's not always someone's fault when the relationship ends? Your theory could be applied both ways; perhaps it was OPs ex who needed to work at being a better boyfriend.

ulissey_fml 22

I hope he's now you egg -boyfriend , OP.

emily4040 18

What does take-out have to do with eggs?

Chicken, chickens have to do with eggs. Bad pun non the less.

I think beefing up his guts for a better break up would be better...what a chicken

I know a good place to shove that chicken...

Up his ass with a steel toed boot halfway after it.

he said that because your probably did something wrong. he found someone better and you should move on. YDI for causing him to feel that way.

im playing the odds. chances are she probably did something that caused his heart to wander and want to "see other people" i'd do the same if my boyfriend started acting like a dick.

first you smart off on the hamster fml, now you give unwarranted advice to someone you don't know. I think you're better off keeping your trap shut. Ignore this person OP, they're an idiot.

What makes you think that is the most likely scenario? Plenty of people just get bored of their significant others and break up with them even when the person hasn't done anything wrong. There is no indication in this fml that OP did anything to cause him to want to break up and I have no idea why you think the chances of it being like that are high.

wow so my comments got deleted because you guys hate hearing the truth. smh i'm still gonna come back though.