By me - 07/03/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, I apologized to my boyfriend for thinking he was cheating on me right before another girl posted pictures of them together on her myspace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 917
You deserved it 3 894

Same thing different taste

Comments

NIRVANAfan123 0

that dosnt necisserily mean hes cheating

paperisuseful 0

ydi for not being in the kitchen.

Anytime! Whoops- better get off the computer and into that kitchen! I'll be making steak and french fries in the nude if you need me.

perdix 29

astro_plastic, making french fries in the nude?!?!? Your courage of exposing your intimate areas to boiling deep fat is at least as boner-producing as the image of your beautiful, nude physique. Tell me you are going to serve me Cherries Jubilee in the buff and I may just lose control ;)

I would gladly expose myself to the scalding oil spatter of french fries for the man I love. Though I prefer just icing cupcakes.

perdix 29

@pendatic: Watch and learn, young man, watch and learn. @astro_plastic: Icing? Cupcakes? Er, I'm going to need a moment. ;)

perdix 29

Well, I'm 85, but, oh what a year it has been! A real copacetic cat filled me in on that free Internet ****. It's the cat's pajamas;) Stimulating, sure, but the educational value is inestimable.

don't ever settle for less than you deserve.

Woooooow.. amen. Well put. :] it's true OP..he is just a cheating loser. If it were me I would go meet with the other girl and plan a revenge on him. >:)

snoopcatt12 0

WTF? i didnt know people still used myspace. i thought it was just pedophiles and pornstars left on there

IKR! No ones uses it anymore..one more reason for me to believe this guy is just a straight up loser..

jcougar12 0

Well if you say something and believe in it enough, it will come true...YDI

Well were those pictures compromising? I have pictures of myself with guys on my social networking profile, but that doesn't mean we're romantically involved :-/

what were they doing in those pictures. it couldve been innocent fun. but the liars greatest punishment is that he can't trust, so maybe not. leave him...

jayAZ 3

enjoy your new found freedom!