By me - 07/03/2010 05:21 - United States

Today, I apologized to my boyfriend for thinking he was cheating on me right before another girl posted pictures of them together on her myspace. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 917
You deserved it 3 894

Same thing different taste

Comments

actually, you should first see who the girl is, then if they are more than JUST friends you should leave him.

boatkicker 4

Hmm..... I hope by 'together' you mean making out or something? Okay. That's pretty low..... If I'm wrong, and you just mean hanging out or something, then I'm sorry to say that you really need to get over it. Guys can have female friends. It pisses me of to no end when guy friends of mine get girlfriends who don't let us talk anymore.

buttshapedfruit 0

well usually if a guy posts pics of her nd a boy it wld most likely be cheating if they took alot. nd #44 ur stupid. a lot if people still use myspace

xoluvinshayxo 0

sorry, but its all about facebook ((: dump tha zero, and get withh a heroo (:(:(:

Who still uses Myspace? omg that is SO 2004

DJuan 0

lol.. I take it the girl in the picture wasn't his sister . and ydi. apologizing is a sign of weakness.

A sign of weakness? No, my friend. it is not. Apologizing is a sign that you can GROW THE **** UP, get over yourself, and tell the person that you were actually wrong for once. I'll go ahead and assume that you're too bold to do that, though.

beer01 0

Don't assume all of a sudden. Just because they have a pic together doesn't mean they're dating. My guy friend posted a pic of me and him on myspace and my bf got pissed off too and nothing was going on between me and my guy friend.

Gmoney34 0

I'm pretty sure it's not the time to ask for sex