By holly10350 - 14/10/2010 03:08 - United States

Today, I allowed my friend to practice driving in my car. As she began to let the car roll forward, she looked at me and very seriously asked, "Brakes is the right pedal, right?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 010
You deserved it 30 034

Same thing different taste

Top comments

karmaslave 5

She's learning to drive, of course she doesn't know yet. Sounds like she could use a less condescending friend!

KiwiExchange 16

it's girls like her that make guys want to say sexist jokes.

Comments

amazinemo578 4

well, get out of the car, and walk away

Rei_Ayanami 18

Are you thick in the head? it was their car! kick them out and DRIVE away.

I think your thought process should have been thinking about the potential risk of your car. instead of your pals selfishness toward taking advantage of your vehicle, but on a positive note they did learn the hard way which side the accelerator pedal is on. EW

You just used the works "accelerator pedal" to try and sound smart to impress a bunch of people you will never meet to try and boost your low self-esteem. Here's a better idea. Do the world a favor and stop slitting your wrists, and slit your throat! ADTR!

FFML_314 11

Saying "accelerator pedal" is trying to sound smart? You must be stupid.

It's not really trying to sound smart, it's just over the top and completely un-necessary. Think things through a little before you decide to critisize me and make yourself look like a bitch for no reason.

Dwold, stop dragging your knuckles and learn the lingo.

dudeitsdanny 9

... What else should we call it? "Pedal next to the brakes"? "Thing that makes vroomvroom and go"? I've always called it that.

FFML_314 11

How is saying "accelerator pedal" over the top and *unnecessary? 1. Think what through? 2. *criticize 3. You're a bit of a bitch yourself. 4. You're still stupid.

Think about what I said, you could simply call it "gas pedal" it just sounds ridiculous to call it that, and I'm a guy.. so I would be considered an ass hole. You're still a bitch, you're still ugly, you still have no friends, and I'm still wayy out of your league. The only reason I'm keeping this conversation going is the simple fact that I love arguing and pissing people off. It's kind of a hobby of mine. I don't care how much you argue or call me stupid, I'll always be above you, because you look Mexican. I don't even care if you are or not, just the fact that you look Mexican destroys any and all credibility you may have. Thanks for making my night. That's all baby face. Muah! Night!! :)

Schizomaniac 24

Wow, I think that guy broke a record. He lost in three different threads on the same FML.

Think about what I said, you could simply call it "gas pedal" it just sounds ridiculous to call it that, and I'm a guy.. so I would be considered an ass hole. You're still a bitch, you're still ugly, you still have no friends, and I'm still wayy out of your league. The only reason I'm keeping this conversation going is the simple fact that I love arguing and pissing people off. It's kind of a hobby of mine. I don't care how much you argue or call me stupid, I'll always be above you, because you look Mexican. I don't care if you really are, just the fact that you look Mexican kills any credibility you may have. The only reason this conversation is still going is cause I love pissing people off and arguing. it's kinda a hobby of mine. :) So, thanks for making my night. That's all. Later baby face! Muah! Night!

FFML_314 11

Think about what you said? I don't have to think about it, because it was full of nonsense and involved no thought process what-so-ever. I am a bitch (which by the way is not offensive) and you calling me ugly only further makes me laugh. I look Mexican? That's a first. Aren't people suppose to be good at their hobbies?

MakeAScene 4

Is she Asian or a middle-aged Mexican?

YDI for not at least quizzing your friend to make sure they knew the basic's. Easiest way to check is just to simply ask them what they do know about driving.. if they say something like, well you sit behind the wheel and go Vrrrroooommmmm, then chances are they shouldn't be driving... at least not in your car.

The basics of driving. The thing she was letting them do in her car

You don't get.. He wrote "basic's" Forget it, it's not funny anymore..

try putting the vehicle and park and letting her practice. sounds too easy? because it is! enjoy! |the kid|

Shaggy_92 5

are there ppl relly that retarded?

midnightsun123 2

sadly yes... my aunt let me drive her car wen I was 13...tht wasn't her smartest move

vjiockzx 0

you're still alive!!! :D lol jk anyway you should give her sometime to get used to things cuz I'm pretty sure she was nervous too even if she didn't show it :)

shhhhhh10 0

This is proof, without a doubt, that most women can't drive.

How does ONE single incident provide proof that the majority of women can't drive? This girl was also obviously NEW to driving anyway so that invalidates your point.