By HeyTherexxx - 21/04/2014 01:02 - United States - Diamond Bar

Today, I accidentally walked in on my mom cheating on my step-dad with my real dad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 631
You deserved it 4 418

HeyTherexxx tells us more.

Unfortunately, seeing them was inevitable. I'm trying not to get involved, but needless to say, it's difficult. Apparently, my mother is going to tell my step-dad, but she's a liar sometimes. One step at a time, I suppose.

Top comments

well... I've never heard of that before ... good plot for a movie though.

Comments

Unfortunately, seeing them was inevitable. I'm trying not to get involved, but needless to say, it's difficult. Apparently, my mother is going to tell my step-dad, but she's a liar sometimes. One step at a time, I suppose.

bobbyguy 17

If you think your moms a liar you should see my friend. Half of the stuff that comes out of his mouth is bull****.

#143, are you seriously trying to one up OP? I think OP still wins. It's not all about you.

#151 you send like a douchebag with no balls

Casseopeia 21

Which dad are you closer to?

\ 28

Quite true, #158. You "send" poor comments.

one step at a time or one step dad at a time? I'm sorry I'll go back to my Cave

Then this has been happening for a while? Is this good news that your bio parents are back together it is this just piece on the side material only?

Awww I'm sorry, guess you'll just have to wait and see how things play out :/

that must of been traumatizing! I'd be scarred for life....

Not sure if Gusta.. But in all reality that COULD be a good thing if you like your real dad. If not.. Then FYL.

looks like someone is getting a new ps4!

lovethesidewalk 19

Walking in on my parents getting naughty isn't on the list of things to make me happy..

Because this might mean your parents are getting back together? *shrugs*

My parents together are toxic. It'll never be a good thing. Some people are better off being separate from one another.

You don't seem to like your parents very much.

I'm sorry that this happened. I think it's best to stay out of it. BUT, and especially if you like your step-dad, I'd give your mum a deadline to decide how she feels and 'fess up, or else you should tell him. Cheating is NEVER good for anyone involved, knowingly or otherwise. Good luck! xx

Can you elaborate on how they are toxic together I don't quite understand the kind of bad you mean.

Toxic as in if they are in the same room its probably really bad news if they are from what i gather what OP is getting across

This is the definition of mixed feelings.

so she left ur dad to be with him and ur step dad?!

No, my mother and step-dad are still together. My mother slept with my biological dad. No one left anyone, as the situation is still unraveling.

cookie1207 19

NOT YOUR PROBLEM! Not for you to deal with.