By FoodNeeded - 25/08/2016 02:24 - Russian Federation - Moscow

Today, for breakfast, I made a butter sandwich. I'm that broke. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 552
You deserved it 2 053

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pom3440 22

Ah yes, I like having that too. Gives me my daily dose of calories.

Comments

Should've added that pickle you're in to the sandwich.

Broke and likely a little too in love with food tbh

I use to have just a piece of toast for breakfast when in a rush. It's about the same thing.

Butter is expensive who do you think you are to have luxuries like butter and breakfast but then again i call fake i know dish washers in russia that live quite comfortably

Been there. I used to throw two slices of bread into a ziplock bag (which I would reuse as many times as I could before the zipper would deteriorate) and some cheap chips into another for lunch, and eat very discreetly, to try to keep coworkers from seeing that I was too broke to have anything in the sandwich. Those were hard times. It does get better, though. With a lot of hard work and determination, you can turn things around. I can go grab sushi for lunch on a whim, these days. If I was able to claw my way up, anynody can. If you were close, I'd buy you lunch. Hust believe in yourself, work hard, and kick ass--you'll get there!

Orrr.... you could put the chips on the bread and have a chip sandwich!

Spudnik 21

I know the feeling, but my go to is cream cheese on toast instead.

Or fried bread. Put it in a skillet with melted butter in there, and finish with salt and pepper.

Sadly, I know how that feels. :( I hope your situation improves soon, OP.