By Anonymous - 04/04/2009 19:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, completely nude, I had to collect my clothes around the boy’s apartment I have been sleeping with for awhile. While his girlfriend watched to make sure I “got the fuck out.” FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 294
You deserved it 180 987

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Gave ya a FML and a YDI Either he wasn't upfront about being with someone - FYL or He did tell you and frankly didn't care - YDI

Have to agree with #1, though either way it sucks.

Comments

fmworld_ 0

Ugh, cheating is repulsive.

88, i would kill the girl if she slept with my boyfriend, whether he was willing or not. i'd deal with him later. the girls still at fault, if she was willing to take part in something that would inevitably hurt someone innocent. yea, the guys still at fault, but she took part in the hurting of her.

SOXiiSMYH0Mii3 0

MAZEL TOV. YOU RUINED A RELATIONSHIP SO U COULD GET SOME.. =/

racaas 0

you've been sleeping with a boy's apartment?

bitca 0

I don't know why people get bad at the person their partner is cheating on them with rather than the partner. This strange girl the girlfriend found naked in bed with her boyfriend never made a committment to her. Unless it's a close friend or relative of yours they are cheating with, the complete and total blame lays on the significant other to stay loyal.

Tobias_Grey 0

Agree with #1, but #4 was just funny.

#97: "i would kill the girl if she slept with my boyfriend" And then you would go to jail. The cheater (in this case, your boyfriend) is much more at fault because he has a commitment to you, if you must deal with the situation you should deal with him first.

good times.. hope the sex was good ;) hope you were really good in bed as well, for his sake. since hes gunna be wackin off for a year. unless he comes back to you... who knows :) and i hope youre not hotter than the other girl.. cuz that would suck for him (cuz he'll be thinking of you when hes with her) and her because she knows what hes thinking about way to go... you created a FEL.... **** Everyone's Lives...

eoh42 0

This is why you shouldn't have sex until you are married. Has nothing to do with the Bible, so don't even say that. It is all about common sense.

#77 there is no question the guy is at fault... and if i would be strong enough to kick him out nude, i would do that too, but i dont think an average girl could... aside from it... I have been with my bf for a while now, and i dont live with them... but there are some things that show that he got a gf... like a picture, or my hair tie on his night table... and an extra toothbrush its not that hard to see something in the house that does not belong to a guy if he is dating someone. Aside from it, if you sleep with a guy for a while, you should know at least a bit about him. Also, everyone creeeps out a person's facebook at least once, just to see who they are and stuff. there must have been pictures of him and his gf there... the only reason she cant be at fault there if that so-called girlfriend is the only one who calls herself that, and that guy does not consider her to be one. that means, clearly he would have pointed it out and stop it. he didnt...