By girly girly - 26/05/2012 14:42 - United States - Keller

Spicy
Today, at work, my friend dared me to answer the next call on my phone by saying, "This is your local sperm bank. You jack it, we pack it." I did it. The person on the phone was my boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 191
You deserved it 46 896

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She doesn't even know the difference between "your" and "you're", or doesn't care. I'd say looks are the only things getting her through life, if that's even really her.

citymayer 7

Former boss sounds better. More professional.

reddudeover 2

ACTUALLY both spelled and spelt are acceptable. I prefer spelled but that's my own bias.

Why would you even take a dare like that at work? That's really unprofessional. YDI.

lenamartinovic 13

Op did. Hence the "today AT WORK" at the beginning........

49- Are you ******* kidding me?!? Read the FML again and you'll see it starts with "Today, at work,..." meaning the OP was at work when this happened.

She was too busy making kissy faces at her camera, she couldn't read clearly.

Just tell your boss you got the phone greeting confused with your last job ????

geerod22 5

That idea would work perfectly, until of course the boss had the sense to look at her résumé.

chowE_fml 4

Nice. Good luck in all of your future endeavours OP

muse13 0

coulda also said, "sperm bank shoot"

JoHan55_fml 7

That would have been funnier if you knew how to use a comma...

Laby_fml 9

What ever happened to caller id? Needless to say you probably don't have a job anymore?

Rubbing it the wrong way with your boss sir. Im just saying...

What idiot does something like that AT WORK? YDI- and maybe someone who appreciates having a job enough to act like an adult can take your spot.

Better start looking for a new job! But who would do something like that?! idiot.