By KatieElizabeth - 27/10/2013 04:57 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at work, I had a customer accuse me of taking the giftcard I had issued her for her return, after spending 15 minutes trying to fix her screwed up transaction. She began to yell, and follow me around the store. Security had to intervene and I had to be locked in an office until she left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 519
You deserved it 2 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why everyone should be required to work retail/food for a year. Maybe they'd stop treating other human beings this way. Sorry OP.

I work at a grocery store and people go crazy like that for no reason! Sorry :( FYL!

Comments

what a miserable bitch hopefully she gets hit by a bus on her way home

Wait... We're not? Uh oh, I think I hear sirens coming...

Ironically i saw this yesterday during a delivery...but it could just be a case of De-Ja-Vu... I sometimes wonder how some people can act that way...

In an customer service job you are the target for customers frustration; even if you did nothing wrong. That's just what comes with the job. You shouldn't have to stop doing your job and be forced to be locked in a room. The security should have removed the person from the store. If they still had a problem then they should have called the police. The customer is causing a disturbance. You never know what people are capable of doing.

Yeah, I was also wondering why security didn't just remove her from the store...

I am so sorry op my sister before going off to college had to deal with twits like this woman when she worked as a cashier at a local grocer

This is why cattle prods should be standard issue when working in retail.

I really feel sorry for you for having to put up with crazy people like that.