By KatieElizabeth - 27/10/2013 04:57 - United States - San Francisco

Today, at work, I had a customer accuse me of taking the giftcard I had issued her for her return, after spending 15 minutes trying to fix her screwed up transaction. She began to yell, and follow me around the store. Security had to intervene and I had to be locked in an office until she left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 519
You deserved it 2 728

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is why everyone should be required to work retail/food for a year. Maybe they'd stop treating other human beings this way. Sorry OP.

I work at a grocery store and people go crazy like that for no reason! Sorry :( FYL!

Comments

raeepressley 12

I work in a call centre doing tech support for computers... I'm in a supervisory/advance skilled department... So when people want a supervisor to yell at, or they want someone to replace their computer for no reason, they talk to me... It's amazing the types of amazingly abusive things people will say to someone when they're not face to face...

Why the hell did the lock YOU up, she's the one who should be locked away

Look her in the eye and quietly say, fuuuuuck you!

I remember this one customer who was being abusive to me. In the end he said, "I'm never coming to this store again!" It took everything in me not to reply, "Good, because you're an asshole."

euphoricness 28

You could have just said that and then compensate for it with a lovely "Have a nice day:)"

Ha ha! I can just imagine it. "I'm never coming to this store again!" "Good, because you're an asshole." "WHAAAAT DID YOU SAY???" "I said, 'Have a nice day.'"

I work at a retail store in the mall. One time a customer was causing enough grief that she ended up speaking with my manager. Who wasn't actually WORKING that day mind you, he was shopping. In the end, she said she wouldn't shop there again. He replied "good."

tbabyfosho 7

I love when people tell me theyre not coming back!! Good, we dont need people like you here anyway. Retail sucks!!

Oh sweetie.... At least u didn't freak out and get fired

SherlockWho 6

I doubt she had anything better to do that day. Sorry OP.

OMG you should of totally just turned around and said something really mean and devious to hurt their feelings!

Bitches be crazy...Sorry OP. Sounds a little traumatizing.

So... Did you take it? We won't tell anyone OP ;)