By A-64 - 08/05/2012 20:48 - Belgium - Brussels

Today, against my wishes, my son snuck out of my house to go partying. When he came home, I called him in so I could properly discipline him. While I was talking, he staggered to our fish tank, pulled open the lid, and vomited straight into it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 383
You deserved it 5 221

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Is that a serious question? OF COURSE she would rather him vomit on the floor. Have you ever cleaned puke out of a fish tank? Doesn't sound quick-and-easy, does it?

Comments

1710_fml 0

I can remember my first beer lol

One time my brother killed my fish by trying to feed it Cheerios....

Do children ever sneak out of the house when it's not against the parents wishes? That would kind of defeat the purpose of sneaking, wouldn't it?

lizzienderek 4

His Hangover is not enough punishment, make him clean the tank and buy you new fishies!! >:D that'll show him

Make him clean it WHILE hungover...

milfsforlife 3

Maybe you could try letting your kid be a kid?

Or maybe they should continue to be a good parent and NOT be one of those twats who think it's good parenting to let their children run rampant? Kids are gonna do what kids are gonna do, but no parent should encourage them to participate in illegal activities (underage drinking is still illegal, believe it or not). Even ignoring that, a parent cannot let disobedience go unchallenged--that's how you get an out of control brat. This person was perfectly in the right to A) Set down decent rules for their kid and B) discipline them (or at least attempt to) when they break those rules. That's what parenting is!

1crabbygirl 10

Kids aren't permitted to drink in the US

hateevryone 14