By newscomes - 14/10/2009 23:06 - United States

Today, after watching the news, I realized the only person who has ever wished that I had a good day, or wished that I had anything pleasant for that matter, is Charlie Gibson on World News Tonight. FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 589
You deserved it 3 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but... he's not actually talking specifically to you. They record him on camera and broadcast the video to your home at the same time as everyone else's. He may not even know who you are. Sorry.

Comments

hope you have a good day tomorrow, newscomes. Now you have a couple people.

krivedko 0

and the only person who congratulates you on your birthday is some kind of an email notifier?? you better go out sometimes, there're lots of things much more interesting than the internet around))) so, close your browser, log out facebook and IM, turn off your PC and.. walk out! you live in NY, it's impossible to be lonely there isn't it?

spectator 0

To have a friend, be a friend. If you don't like the way people are treating you or speaking to you, maybe it's time to either re-evaluate who your friends are and/or re-evaluate what you're doling out to other people.

YDI. If you're not just an attention grubbing fifteen year old, then the real problem is that you harbor a negative attitude and don't put yourself out there. Nobody's going to say anything to you hidden away in your basement apartment spending all of your time online.

Craze_fan 0

YDI, i was going to say something but pleasetryagain and spectator basically summed up my thoughts better than I could have. Stop being a negative nancy crying for attention and DO something positive for your life.

noshitsherlock 0

Ummm.. don't be such a loner, and make some ******* friends, geez.

NoobHat 6

Get this junk off FML. Come back when you have something worth reading.