By rightlessonwrong - 15/09/2014 05:06 - United States - Houston

Today, after politely reminding my husband to turn the bathroom light off after he's done, he did so. While I was on the toilet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 598
You deserved it 8 293

rightlessonwrong tells us more.

OP here. I was on the toilet while he was brushing his teeth. After he turned the light off I said "Hello, someone still in here!" To which he replied, "Oops! Sorry Hun!" And turned it back on for me.

Comments

thebigtwinkie 28

So you were on the toilet... while he was on the toilet? Sorry somebody please explain

usnwife 18

he could have been washing his hands, or brushing his teeth, or shaving, or showering, or... the toilet isnt the only thing in the bathroom (in the U.S.)

SuperMew 22

They likely do the weird couple thing where one person showers/brushes their teeth while the other is on the toilet. I could never do that and have broken up with guys who got upset I locked the door to the bathroom when they just wanted to take a shower. Sorry, nope. I am ********, give me peace.

#28 Don't get me wrong i've done the "weird couple thing" but i'll never poop with them in the room, ah!

Okay new rule, LAST person out of the bathroom shuts the light off

My sisters do this when I'm talking a late shower at night. Can't see anything after.

Um... Okay so why exactly do your sisters have access to the bathroom while you are taking a shower?? That's kinda creepy mate....

39 they probably just pick the lock from the outside and flick the light off with their arm without actually going in.

OneLittleAdditio 9

our bathroom light is right outside our bathroom. anyone outside can turn it off.

same at my mate's house, dumbest design feature ever

Its the thought that counts? Except that there was no thought.

Gonna complain that he doesnt shut it off when he's done then when he's done and shuts it off even though youre still in there.......hmmm should probably learn to pick your battles.......wisely

He was doing what you asked. There are so many worse things that could be happening. So stop whining. Turn the light back on, and be thankful that this could be the only "bad" part of your day.

paramor3 23

I mean....you didn't give any specifications when you made that request....

Are you afraid of the dark? I'm positive you can make a bowel movement with the lights off.