By CollegeStudent - 26/11/2016 05:55

Today, after being excited and trying to make plans with all my friends, they all turned out to be busy. After watching Netflix most of the night, I check my Snapchat stories only to see them all hanging out without me at one of their houses. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 349
You deserved it 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, but it isn't like they lied, just busy without you. I'd find different friends.

Comments

Hang out with my friends Jack Daniels and Mary Jane. They're always awesome, especially when you hang out with both of them together!

cootiequeen4444 11

Find friends who actually hang out and connect and confide and who don't snap chat themselves hanging out. Seriously every freaking moment of one's life doesn't need to be tweet'd, snapchat'd or put on Facebook. I mean.. I don't hate social media and I can see the potential merits with it but I honestly don't know why people post themselves doing average everyday stuff.. Its why i hardly bother with social media. All the bullshit spam as well as im tired of people over glamorizing their lives. OP, at least you were just entertaining yourself with Netflix and not entertaining yourself while under the pretentious guise people enjoy to stalk you on the Internet like your so-called friends... which is something I'd hate. Having been stalked before irl, it is just weird and creepy... Though having been stalked irl before my opinion and need for personal space might be biased...>_>)

You just took this FML and ran with it. Too bad you ran all the way to a different state.

countryb_cth 38

Different state? Hell he took it and ran to a different country.

Are you kidding? He took it to a different planet

Planet, really? She took it to the next star system.

missyfiona89 28

That's my worst nightmare omg. Dump them

I'm sorry :( . Get involved in some clubs or societies at the college and make some new friends. At least then there are likely to be outing events.

OP please realise that they are not worth your time or attention. It's their loss, move on and find different better friends..

Just going to be blunt here, everyone saying 'they are horrible friends' and such. Maybe, just maybe, there's a reason for it? OP's never give both sides to the story. My general observations of humanity is that it's more girls who leave someone out for petty bitchy reasons, guys don't generally get left out without reason. Of course, there's always exceptions to the rule, failing that, maybe just not much in common? College years are a big time for learning who you are and what you want in friendships.

I agree. OP should should at least give some thought to if there's any reason they might not want to hang out with him before deciding they're just being assholes.

Time to make new friends and tell all of the ex friends to eat a dick.