By Anonymous - 24/10/2012 13:09 - United States

Today, after 6 months of training and going to the gym every day, I realized that the only thing I've lost is $300 worth of gas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 581
You deserved it 5 091

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If your main goal is losing weight, try running or jogging in your neighborhood. At least you made an effort.

Next time jog to the gym. It's a win-win situation.

Comments

You need to realize that losing weight is much more than just working out. You have to know some of the basics of your bodies chemistry. Just as most people have said, your diet is just as important. Whole and healthy foods should give you enough nutrition and keep your metabolism(which is important to weight loss) on track. What you dont want to do is not eat at all.

TcheQ 12

c25k.com helped me, cost me <$250 a year for replacement gear (running shoes, socks etc). I cut as much sugar I could out of my diet recently (though I still drink beers :p) and will always try to get a nonsugar option as a drink (Monster Locarb my favourite) gl! :)

might be diet, also keep in mind that putting on muscle is going to add weight. you might be the same weight, but in better "shape"

rightspark 7

Dude you need to follow a tried, true and proven regimen program and eat healthy meals to nourish your success. If not your wasting your time

A healthy diet makes you lose way more weight than heavy weights (they make you gain muscle which ways more )

I am sure your body is in better shape - even if the pounds didn't come off. Keep working out!

That cannot be true, if you really committed to your training and by that I mean a training established by one of the gym coaches AND if you went on a diet, you must have toned a awful lot. You might now have lost weight, but your body shape must have changed for the better. However, if you didn't go on a diet, that won't work. You need to watch what you are eating for the work out to be efficient.

I have been moderated because I said that to lose weight and tone you need to commit to a serious work out and watch what you eat? I don’t see how it is offending to anyone, it’s a plain fact…

You webt to the gym every day? REST FOR ATLEAST A DAY